The Series presents Cousin Curtiss
at Lavender Hill Farm
Cousin Curtiss was born and raised in Northern Michigan but has since lived in St. Lucia; Tok, Alaska; Juneau, Alaska; and now resides in Colorado. His songs are directly influenced by life on the road, strangers with strange stories, love of family and friends, teaching, adventure, and hypothetical situations that help fill the loneliness and silence of long road trips. These songs are brought to life with aggressive finger picking, incendiary harmonica solos, and a contagious four-on-the-floor bass beat generated by a self-made “stompbox.”
Audience members are often blown away at how much music Cousin Curtiss generates as a single person. Match that with a crisp and soulful voice that fills an auditorium and still cuts to the core of anyone in the crowd and you have the ultimate performer.
- Our shows will sell out quickly as seating is very limited this season.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30 PM.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7 PM.
- Theater seating begins at 6:30 PM.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30 PM.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.
SAFETY FIRST. To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that everyone wear face masks when inside our facilities, participating in artisan classes, or within close range to others. We are actively taking steps to keep our farm as clean and as safe as possible and greatly appreciate your cooperation. We are operating in accordance with CDC guidelines.